An easy location to get to between southern Burgundy, the Mâconnais and north Lyon
Only 1 hour 40 minutes from Paris by high-speed train (TGV) and 45 minutes by car from Lyon, the Château des Broyers is a convenient central location to gather together your employees and/or guests.
See below for useful information for your simple journey to the Château.
HOW TO GET HERE
Château des Broyers
1333, route de Juliénas
71570 La Chapelle-de-Guinchay
Tel.: +33 (0)3 85 36 70 34
We are at the place known as ‘LES BROYERS’
Town: ‘71570’ or ‘LA CHAPELLE DE GUINCHAY’
GPS: N 46° 21’ 50.968’’ – E 4° 45’ 26.415’’
If you’d like to come by car, you can get here using the A6 motorway, exits:
- No. 29, Mâcon-Sud (10 minutes away), from the direction of Paris, Dijon or Geneva
- No. 30, Belleville-sur-Saône (15 minutes away), from the direction of Lyon
The Château des Broyers has 8 rapid charging points for electric vehicles.
If you’d like to come by train, there are four stations nearby:
- Gare TGV Mâcon-Loché (10 minutes away)
- Gare TGV Mâcon-Ville (20 minutes away)
- Gare TER Belleville-sur-Saône (20 minutes away)
- Gare TGV Lyon Part-Dieu & Gare TGV Lyon Perrache (55 minutes away)
If you’d like to come by plane:
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport (55 minutes away)
- Geneva airport (1.5 hours away)
- Mâcon-Charnay aerodrome (10 minutes away)
Our team can arrange your transfers from a train station or airport: +33 (0)3 85 36 70 34.
You can let us know about late arrivals on +33 (0)3 85 36 57 40.
The Château also has a helipad amidst the vines.
You can download our map here.
Have a safe journey and see you soon!
You can also find us on Google Maps and many other GPS systems: ‘CHÂTEAU DES BROYERS’.